Wednesday, March 3, 2010

PREVIEWS, SIMPSONS, ShadowHawk and The STUDIO














...it has been some time
since my last blog, and so much has happened. I'm currently working on a few books, a couple of new SIMPSONS stories, and all sorts of good stuff.

The current Simpsons story is for this year's TREE HOUSE OF HORROR, its a story written by LEMMY of MOTORHEAD, i have already
done the thumbs and just started working on the pages its a great short story, i also have another short for this spring, so i have a bunch of Simpsons Art to get to.

One of the things I'm very excited about is ShadowHawk RESURRECTION! I have been waiting a long
time to draw a Super-Hero book and i'm happy to say that ShadowHawk gets to be my first Super-Hero book. you can see some advanced pages in the March Issue of PREVIEWS, i was surprised to see my ISSUE ONE cover art all over the magazine. it was a HOOT!!! If we can add some pictures on this post i will.

The studio is busy, both Tony and Chris are working hard on their various projects, and Lauren is hard at work on making arrangements for my birthday get together later this week. Yeah another year goes by and the end of the first week of March marks the beginning and the end of my year. Anyways I know it's only taken you about five minutes to read this, but I've been sitting in front of this computer for well over an hour, so maybe ill save something for next weeks blog...talk with you later.

Tone

SHADOWHAWK #1
Diamond Previews order code:
MAR10 0390




No comments:

Post a Comment